The Port City of Cassis, The Calanque Port-Miou
Welcome to the high crest of the Calanque Port-Miou and one of the quarries along the shore that have provided a dense white limestone for centuries. The first of the white Cassis stone quarries in the Calanques was opened in 1753.
It makes a wonderful backdrop for the sailboats anchored along the shore.
||Canon EOS REBEL T2i|
The Church of Sa...
The Port City of...